Oliver Wyman Invests Further In Digital With Appointment Of Deborah O’Neill
Jan 16, 2019
Deborah O’Neill has today been appointed UK Head of Digital at Oliver Wyman, the global management consultancy.
Already a partner with expertise in technology transformation, this new role will see her overseeing the strategic direction of the Digital, Technology, and Analytics (DTA) practice in the UK and working across the firm’s leading UK clients. The appointment follows acquisitions over the past two years in the UK of LShift, a software development company, and Draw, a digital agency.
O’Neill was a member of the team that established OW Labs, part of Oliver Wyman’s DTA practice, which provides businesses with cutting-edge design, computer science, and engineering expertise.
O’Neill, Partner and UK Head of Digital, Oliver Wyman, says: “Organisations across all sectors will need to take new approaches to technology to remain competitive and grow. I am thrilled to be at the forefront of our work in the UK to solve businesses’ most pressing challenges by harnessing the opportunities of the information age.”
Rebecca Emerson, Head of UK & Ireland, Oliver Wyman, adds: “Deborah has been an invaluable member of Oliver Wyman from the start of her career, developing our digital transformation programmes across our client portfolio. I look forward to seeing the impact we will have in the UK and beyond as we continue to invest in technology talent across the organisation.”
O’Neill is a co-author of Time to start again, the forthcoming State of Financial Services 2019 report from Oliver Wyman, released on the 22nd January 2019. To read her other key publications, click the links below:
- If your company isn’t good at analytics, it’s not ready for AI, Harvard Business Review
- How businesses can ‘crack the code’ and reach all digital users, BRINK news
- Using data to strengthen your connections to customers, Harvard Business Review
- 3 changes retailers need to make to survive, Harvard Business Review
O’Neill is the recipient of the following accolades:
- Finalist, Young Leader of the Year 2019, Women in IT Awards
- Semi-finalist, Inspirational Women In Tech 2018, Venus Awards
- Regional winner, Corporate Leader 2017, Forward Ladies Awards
To find out more about LShift and Draw, please click the links below:
- Oliver Wyman Acquires the Business of the Independent Software Development Company LShift Limited
- Oliver Wyman Boosts Digital Offering With Acquisition Of Draw
To find out more about Oliver Wyman’s DTA practice, please click here.
About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman.