During its 20+ years of strategy advisory career, Thierry helped companies driving complex transformation programs to align their IT organization, processes, systems and infrastructure to meet strategic and business goals.
Passionate with the impact of technology, Thierry has supported Leadership of Global companies in Europe, Latin America, Russia and South Africa to leverage IT for sustainable business outcomes.
Thierry’s experience includes:
- IT Transformation in context of merger and acquisition
- Digital transformation program
- Digital capabilities assessment and implementation
- Lean Transformation
- Massive change management covering leadership, organization, processes, people, finance and technology topics
Relevant project experience in recent years includes :
- For an international high speed train service, Thierry supported the management of 3 railways companies in implementing international systems to enhance customer experience as well as service security.
- For an insurance company, Thierry helped acquire, integrate and transform other insurance companies, driving complex IT transformation programs serving as foundation for the Group strategic transformation. During 3 years, Thierry was deputy CIO of this company.
- For a manufacturing company, Thierry conducted a Digital strategy and Digital transformation program design to navigate from a product oriented company to a service oriented company, leveraging the power of connected object, live data analytics, cloud and mobility.
Before Oliver Wyman, Thierry was a partner at Accenture, where he led the IT strategy and Transformation practice.
Thierry is a graduate of the Université de Technologie de Compiègne where he specialized in Artificial Intelligence.
He lives in Paris with Marie and enjoys gardening, independent movies and technology.