She provides actuarial consulting services for profit and non-profit institutions, insurers and reinsurers, governmental entities and service, retail and manufacturing organizations.
Suzanne’s services to clients include:
- Workers’ compensation, and other property & casualty business lines
- Feasibility studies for insurance captives and evaluating alternative risk financing mechanisms
- Professional liability issues and construction defect issues
- Pricing and valuation of commercial and personal insurance risks
- Property & casualty personal lines including data warehousing and manipulation
- Rate filing reviews, profitability studies, trend analyses, product reform costings, special studies, financial examination support, capital adequacy calculations, and expert witness testimony for insurance regulators
Suzanne is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries and a Member of the International Actuarial Association. Suzanne is approved to sign loss reserve opinions in the State of Vermont and the Province of British Columbia.