His specialties includes reserving, renewal rating, health insurance rate filings, pricing of health benefits and regional analysis of managed care organizations. Randy also provides actuarial services related to the review and audit of bid pricing tools for CMS.
Randall’s professional experiences include:
- Bid Review and Bid Audit experience for Medicare Advantage (MA) and Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) bid submissions
- Development of MA-PD bids. Including responding to desk review and bid audit questions
- Complete Creditable Coverage and Attestations for employer group and self-funded retiree prescription drug coverage
- Pricing of individual and small group health products
- Supporting the implementation of rates
- Forecasting financial performance for individual, small group, and large group lines of business
- Performing analyses and studies for retention initiatives
- Reviewing regulatory health filings for several state departments of insurance
Randall is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.