Lauren provides a variety of consulting services to self-insured companies, public entities, and captive insurers. Services include reserve analyses, loss projection studies, as well as retention level analyses for a range of coverages, including workers compensation, hospital and physician professional liability, general liability, product liability, and automobile liability.
Lauren’s professional experiences include:
- Unpaid loss and loss adjustment expense analyses to aid in accrual determination and address financial reporting requirements
- Allocation of the cost of risk associated with outstanding liabilities and future costs to each entity within a client’s operating structure
- Risk retention studies to help determine the appropriate level of insurance coverage by evaluating both the expected retained losses and the cost of capital to support the retained risk
- Loss forecasts to aid in evaluating commercial insurance price quotes
- Confidence level analyses to help clients understand the volatility of their results
- Presentation of actuarial study results to assist clients in understanding the methodology and approaches used to determine loss estimates and discuss key observations related to the client’s claim experience
Lauren is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.