Kenan has over 15 years of management consulting and IT advisory experience focused on the financial services industry with particular emphasis on technology, operations and digital strategy, architecture, agility, and productivity management.
Kenan has advised leading banks, wealth managers, insurance companies, and private equity firms on a broad set of topics spanning business, operations, and technology strategy. Sample engagements include:
- 5 year technology strategy for a North American universal bank
- 5 year operations and technology roadmap for a US private bank
- Architecture modernization strategy for a North American universal bank
- SDLC and agile transformation roadmap for a North American universal bank
- Enterprise outsourcing and location strategy for a large US insurance firm
- IT cost and productivity improvement for a North American financial institution
- IT shared services professionalization for a US diversified financial and professional services company
- Lending platform strategy and business case for a North American lender
- Deposits platform migration strategy for a US regional bank
- Greenfield core banking platform strategy for a US digital / direct bank
Prior to joining Oliver Wyman, Kenan was a Manager in Capgemini’s Transformation Consulting practice, where he led several business transformation and reengineering engagements. Formerly, Kenan worked at Wipro and then Oracle, managing technology modernization, system migration, and outsourcing engagements.
Kenan has authored multiple Oliver Wyman papers including The Future of Technology in Mortgage Originations, Enhanced Performance Management in Retail Banking Operations, A New Age in Mortgage, and Digital Mortgage Nirvana.
Kenan holds an MBA in Strategic Management from Emory University, a Master's Degree in Management from Mumbai University, and a B.Sc. in Physics from Mumbai University.