Prior to joining Oliver Wyman in 2013, Jac had experience in providing analytical support to clients on the financial impacts of reform; including from the introduction of marketplace Exchanges and the coding transition to ICD-10.
Jac’s professional experiences include:
- Actuarial and Financial Consulting to health care clients, mainly health plans. Sample experience includes supporting development of analytical, reporting and modeling capabilities required due to reform changes, supporting plans in structuring analytics activities, and quantifying and addressing financial risks of the transition to ICD-10
- Perform and audit calculation of liability estimates, forecasts, and reserves for accident and health benefits
- Review of analytical and reserving processes within health plans
- Pricing and product development experience for health, wellness and group insurance products
- Design and review of financial modeling and management reports, including development and review of financial forecast models, and participating in due diligence reviews in support of M&A activities
- Support very large employer health and disability plans, including experience reviews, benefit modeling, pricing, valuation support, health reform impact assessments
Jac is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.