She provides consulting services involving most property and casualty lines of insurance to corporations with self-funded insurance programs, insurance companies, public entities, captive insurers, regulators, and various governmental agencies.
Dana has extensive knowledge of workers compensation programs and other casualty lines of business.
Dana's assistance to clients includes
- loss and loss adjustment expense reserve analyses
- confidence level analyses
- preparation of cost allocation models
- forecasts of premium requirements
- overall rate of return projections
- state insurance department rate filing support
Projects for non-insurance corporations include
- self-insurance funding studies
- cost allocation projects
- risk retention analyses
She has also provided examination audit support for state insurance departments.
Dana is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.