Enabling a culture that sees the whole youSometimes bringing your whole self to work includes your family. That is why Family Life at Oliver Wyman (FLOW), our new network for parents and caregivers, works to support Oliver Wyman colleagues at the many intersections of career and family.
Championing a culture where careers and families thriveThrough the work of our members, FLOW focuses on sharing resources, building community and driving improvement at the many intersections of work and family life by:
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent by supporting a culture of balance between work and family life
- Providing a community to foster support for the unique needs and challenges of working parents and caregivers
- Identifying and driving opportunities for and access to professional development and knowledge-sharing
Making an impact from Day One
FLOW has been organizing since 2015. We have a growing network of eight chapters across the globe.
- Global Co-Chairs: Kristen Karpman, Sarah Thompson
- Executive Sponsor: Damien Calderini, Partner
For more information, please email FLOW@oliverwyman.com
Pushing the firm forwardFLOW works to fosters greater inclusion through its programs, initiatives, events, and partnerships.
Families of Oliver Wyman Photo Album
An annual favorite, FLOW produces a global photo album featuring candid snapshots of our colleagues and their families. The album is one of our most viewed intranet publications.
FLOW Launch Event (New York)
Joyce Shuman, CEO of Macaroni Kid, led an interactive session on mitigating the challenges of being a working parent/caregiver.