Alan Crowe is a Partner in the Actuarial Consulting Practice of Oliver Wyman and leads our Columbus, Ohio office. He provides consulting services involving most property casualty lines of insurance to insurance companies, corporations with self-funded insurance programs, and various governmental agencies.
Alan has extensive knowledge of workers’ compensation programs and provides rate filing review and examination audit support for several state insurance departments.
Alan's client projects include:
- loss and loss adjustment expense reserve analyses
- confidence level analyses
- preparation of cost allocation models
- forecasts of premium requirements
- evaluation of classification and rating plans
- overall rate of return projections
- general management consulting
- state insurance department rate filing and financial examination support
- self-insurance funding studies
- cost allocations
- risk retention analyses
Alan is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
Alan can be contacted by email at Alan.Crowe@oliverwyman.com or by phone at