Director of Marketing
Patrick Clinton is the Director of Marketing for the Health & Life Sciences practice of Oliver Wyman.
- Editor-in-Chief of Pharmaceutical Executive magazine, the leading industry strategy magazine serving senior executives and operating managers at pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
- More than 30 years' experience in consumer and trade publications, including the Chicago Reader, one of the largest and best known urban alternative weeklies, Chicago magazine, a 200,000 metropolitan monthly, where he edited business and investigative features, and Men’s Journal.
- Assistant professor in the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, where he taught writing and editing and served as lead editorial instructor in the school’s Graduate Magazine Publishing Project, a unique cross-disciplinary program in which graduate students create a fully realized start-up magazine. (Two of the student projects Patick supervised went on to become commercial publications.)
- Edited the start-up University Business, hailed by Library Journal as one of the ten best new magazines of the year.
- Author of Guide to Writing for the Business Press, the only current professional text on reporting and writing for trade magazines.
- Editorial consultant and trainer for numerous consumer and trade publications.